3 Ways You Can Reinvent BEST NEWS SITE Without Looking Like An Amateur
Below is a proven solution to easily start your own local news website. The possibilities for profits are unlimited. You will end up a favorite person in your community, a leader, and a identified mover and shaker. On top of that, your news site costs you significantly less than a weekend out.
Your news site will be nothing more than a few short news stories anyone can write themselves, several photos, plus some simple homemade videos on YouTube.
That is all you have to.
In this article I’m going to show you how exactly to create your news web-site. But first, without a doubt why NOW is the perfect time to start.
The news headlines business is HUGE. Newspapers used to suck up 80 percent of the advertising us dollars in any metropolis, leaving the crumbs to Tv set and radio. The news headlines industry was a cushy world for some time. I worked in the news biz for 20 years, therefore i speak from experience.
But Then Two Very Awful Things Happened
1. The Internet came along and Google Advertisements started grabbing millions in ad dollars. Big companies learned they could get results faster and cheaper with pay-per-click than with expensive newspaper ads.
2. The Great Recession dried up revenues and city newspapers with all their hundreds of employees and expensive establishments starting going belly up. The news “depression” started in 2006 and continues to obtain worse.
Today many towns and towns simply don’t have much of a newspaper anymore. They will have reduced staffs, much less news, and their websites mainly pull in media from out-of-town services. It appears like news, but it isn’t vital to local residents. To create matters worse, Television and radio mostly “borrow” their news from newspapers.
Here Comes Your Opportunity
Where there is trouble, there is even greater Home Improvement News opportunity. Big expensive news organizations are being replaced by very small sets of people, sometimes as small as one person.
A solo operator, working by yourself or with a few helpers, can turn out a good news product at amazingly low priced. That leaves plenty of room for profits.
There is a lot of room for a good news website that reports optimistic stories, exciting happenings, and helps promote regional business.
How to Create Your Own News Site in 6 Simple Steps
1. Get a domain name which includes your city or area’s name.
2. Create a clean, fast-loading web site with a column for a small business story, a middle column for a local news story, and another side column for society and school news.
3. At the bottom of the page, include a couple of movies you made and published on YouTube. These could be short, simple videos of nearby places and happenings. People Want to find videos of local locations on YouTube. Be sure to write a title, description, and keywords that include the name of one’s city, where your video occurred, and even names of individuals in the video.
4. Update your news web site once every week or two. Save the older news webpage in a folder for “recent news.” Connect to your old news from the house webpage. Be determined and keep adding news. The more and more lengthy you post, the more outcomes you will get.
5. Mention just as many local names and areas since you can. The first thing any person puts into a search engine is their own name.
6. Have a link or banner that goes to your advertising site or site. Offer to include a story on a local business along with a YouTube video clip, and perform the assistance for a fee. This is where you will make the majority of your money. As you get known around town because the news person, lots of possibilities for revenue will materialize.